Thursday, March 6, 2008

Let Me Begin

After thinking about which forum to use for connecting with those dear to me, being somewhat simple, and in need of an uncluttered, straight-forward format, I'm giving blogger my time. As nice as it would be to spy:) on people, like my little brother, with a my space account, my head was spinning just to try and set it up. It had the similar effect on me as an overly cluttered, discount sale rack. As tempting as the sale may be, it's like torture to look at the chaos, let alone begin digging through it.

So as time moves, days turn, and life happens I hope to share with you glimpses of those things I am experiencing, thinking about, and simply enjoy, whether it be a book I'm reading, tried and true (to my taste buds) recipe, LA excursion, or song I am singing... my heart is not to find identity and recognition by casting myself through cyber space, but rather to share the richness of friendship I have with those I miss. Here's to hoping I'll feel closer to you than the reality of miles or neighborhoods away.

Cheers to sharing!

No comments: